Tuesday, April 12, 2005

April 11th 2005. A day NOT worth remembering. As always..

For a month I've been contemplating on getting a blog, I made a template in Photoshop, all fine and dandy, now I'm lazy to code it. Here's the draft template-which-I-am-lazy-to-code.

http://img115.echo.cx/img115/6240/templatz0r8mx.jpg

It's 1024 x 768, so I put it as a link. It's a JPEG file, which I took just to show off. Now it's in the depths of my harddrive just WAITING for Dreamweaver to come to it. Beauty will have to sleep for a very long time for Beast to kiss it, because I have NO PLANS WHATSOEVER to do any coding.

Now, for today. Had a WHOPPING 3 hours sleep today, now that should do really well for my school day, I had a gruelling study session two days ago, followed to a trip to Jurong (EW 24) from Eunos (EW 7) with Frederick (aptly christened as Fat Dick, hope you don't mind, only the rest of the world will know about your new nickname), that night, I got 16 hours of sleep in total, which meant on Sunday, I wasn't going to get much sleep.

So yes, 3 whopping hours, meant I would have to have a direct injection of coffee into my bloodstream every hour to keep awake, OR I would just take a few cheeky naps in class. Today though, it was the latter.

My time table for today was: Physics, English(Yay!), Recess, Mother Tongue(Yay!), E Maths, PSE, Assembly, ANDDDD Not forgetting MOTHER TONGUE IRP! WOOHOO!! YIPPEE!

For one, I was ALMOST late for school, had I woken up at an ungodly hour, and subsequently getting even LESSER hours of sleep, I would still have been late for I was crawling slower than you can say Onomatopoeia. I left my house at 7:05 AM and got a taxi at 7:15 AM. I reached school at around 7:25 AM, to see the fool Abhishek running up the staircase frantically to join me. The fool. Haha, no offence mate. I spent $5.10 which I could have used to buy a McSpicy Double from McDonalds. Damn Taxi Driver exited at Paya Lebar Rd instead of Bendemeer Rd, which would have saved me a minute, meaning I would have saved around a few cents, hey, it counts! Hey, I hate Taxi's, and it saddens me that I had to stoop so low as to take one. Taxi Drivers are a menace to society. Now, to school, my lovely, lovely day at school.

To start with, Physics was a drag, English was a drag, Recess was a drag, Mother Tongue was a drag, E Maths was a drag, PSE was a drag(And not to mention a scolding by the one and only Ming Hui! Oh how I love her), Assembly was a drag. A lovely day at school if you may? Okay it wasn't that bad, at least Mdm Shahnaaz didn't have any complaints with my work, I unleashed the English in me and I got 15\20 for her stupid-hard-November-2000 comprehension. This is what I get when I DON'T listen to her. IRP, was undoubtedly, a drag, seeing as it was darker than a sewer at night due to an on-coming storm, I was pissed, it meant that I would be drenched, and consequently, get sick. Which I am now, nursing a fever and flu here. I was wetter than water itself, as I stepped into a 7 Eleven to get myself something to chew on while I was colder than an ice pick at -75 degrees celcius, the casher there said "Wah, so wet ar?". I gave a stupid excuse that I was late for something important and that I couldn't wait for the rain to stop. Bullshit at it's finest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home