Thursday, February 02, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Bao Na Lai.

Thanks Ming Hui, for that title.

Anyway, what's up? There's a lot of hulaballoo about the letters issued by the MOE or something like that about taking up teaching. The rumour has it is those who get those letters have an L1R5 of under 20.

My verdict? Utter Rubbish.


Yeah, some points to consider, the stupid people haven't received the letters, and the smart ones, ala' me, have received it. Still, I don't believe it, as I really don't believe the results are even in Singapore yet.

Point 2. I received them, contradicting evidence enough? I think so.


Anyway, Chinese New Year for me was as usual, just staying at home and shiz, doing nothing cos everything's closed, if my family were Chinese, I'd probably enjoy it. The only time I went out was to visit Kenneth's house which ended disastrously, wherein after leaving his house, Kenneth smartly decided to meet his CITY HARVEST CELL GROUP. I won't say much anymore, for fear of a terrible lawsuit, which to be honest, I don't really care about getting, but I don't want to cause trouble over it. Lets just say I huffily walked away without saying a word, yep, just packed my things and walked away, not looking back.

I also joined the team practise organised by Ricky Chew from Teamplayerschoice.com, a weekly outing at Klassic to play some pool and get tips from one of the top players in Singapore. (I also got myself a second hand Fury Jump\Break, lets just say, the breaking capabilites are superb, jumping is sub-par, but I have my own J%J Magic Jumper for jump shots)


My Lucasi L2007 is due to arrive next week, thanks Greg from TheQShop for confirming it, for those still eager at the L2007's looks, look a few posts below.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Y said...

Oh well.... let's hope that you get good results in your 'O's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home