Saturday, January 14, 2006

More on Lucasi

Why do I like Lucasi so much, and why am I going to shell out $340 for it to be ordered from the USA?

Description: Cherry Stain. 4 Ebony Points. Diamond Inlays. Uni-Loc Joint.

More about Lucasi Cues (Some features may vary by Cue):

Precision & Performance

Uni-LocĀ® Quick-Release annd RadialĀ® Pin Joints

The most precise-fitting and solid-hitting joints in the world.

15" Pro Taper

Designed by Buddy Hall for better follow-through

Interchangeable Weight Bolt System



Helps you customize your cue to the weight you need.

Increased Control



Triangle Tips



High-quality leather tip that hold their shape longer, and chalk better -- improving your ball control

Ivorine III Ferrule



Guaranteed for life against cracking and chipping.

Quality Construction Techniques



100% N. American Hard Rock Maple Shaft



Hand-picked by seasoned craftsmen.

Top quality white Grade-A wood.

Precisely-Milled Joint Collar



Completely flush when meeting the shaft and the forearm.

Joint Rings Inset Perfectly



Flush to the touch

Style and Craftsmanship



Exotic Woods



The distinguishing mark of a well crafted cue. Cocobola, ebony, b
acote, birdseye maple and snakewood are just a few of the exotic woods found on Lucasi cues. Most Lucasi Cues are made with at least 3 different exotic woods.

Hand Crafted Inlays



Precisely cut inlays enrich the style and quality of your cue and seemlessly blend with the wood.

The Ultimate Grip



Irish Linen Wrap



Double-pressed Irish Linen wrap for an ultra smooth feel, to give you the perfect grip.

Super High-Gloss Finish



High-gloss UV coating helpss prevent wood stains and colors from fading and gives your cue a rich, finished look.


You, the avid reader, may not understand much of that if you play pool, but for the pool enthusiast, I'm sure you'll be tempted at that, unless you can afford a Falcon, Predator, Schon Custom, Viatorre, Zylr, Bender, Tad Kohara.

Not to mention it looks beautiful. Since I got my job now, I'm sure of getting it, I may get a 314 Predator Uniloc shaft in the near future, I still don't really know how a 314 hits. I'm gonna place my order from TheQShop sometime this week, and hopefully it'll be in my loving hands and in my 2x4 case soon.

Anyone wanna hit the pool hall with me when I get it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home