Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sports Heats and other crap. Another typical day.... Not.

The day started off fine. Besides a annoying nose block which wouldn't go away and a fitful night's sleep interrupted by yet a previous nose block which ALSO wouldn't go away, it was pretty much fine. *Insert sardonic smile here*

After a bath and finally getting rid of my nose block, I realised it was already 6:45, and I rushed to style my extremely hard-to-style-hair. It's a chore to even make it spiky I tell you, it feels dry, looks dry, but ISN'T dry. It was 7 PM when I left my house, caught the 7:10 bus AND OFF WE GO!

Today's Time Table: Humanities(Geog), PoA, Recess, Mother Tongue, E Math, CME, Chemistry, and not forgetting, Sports Heats # 1.

Geography was cool, as always. We have this teacher who rocks so much and us testosterone-filled teenage boys are so enamoured by her, if you get my drift. We had lesson in the Computer Lab, Edmund and I were as usual, talking crap and visiting SgGirls while cheekily alt-tabbing and switching the monitor off at times.

It was during Recess where I started to feel feverish, I still do, and that sucks, doesn't it? I had no appetite to eat, but I managed to stuff down some prata with some god-awful "dhal". No more Dhal for me, it's sugar all the way baby!

The rest of the day went on uneventfully, that was, till after school, I was feeling like crap, and had my 400m dash later on, I couldn't ask for any better timing!

I went to lunch with Zhao Hong, Mei Mei, and Eileen at McDonalds. Zhao Hong and Eileen ordered Fillet O' Fish while Mei Mei and I ordered McSpicy Double (Damn it, I would have used that $5.10 I spent yesterday) After 20 minutes eating, Zhao Hong hadn't even started on his Fillet O' Fish and we were about to leave, so he got a plastic bag and had the intention of bringing it home. Which..... He didn't, the dolt forgot to bring it home!

Reached Serangoon Stadium and rushed to change because that fool Abhishek made me rush, in reality, I still had another 10 minutes to go, and he heard the wrong announcement, the one he heard was for the "C" boys 400M, which, I am NOT part of.

I emerged 8th out of 14 boys, hey, I was the first for Kilimanjaro and I beat Sheng Loong, a lifelong dream. Anyway, I was up against tough competition, Teck Wei, Michael, to say the least, Shanker even! To top it all, I was sick as hell. I'm not making excuses, it's true!


Right now, I'm devoid of a Digicam, and only have a Webcam, so the only pictures you'll see now are old pictures or webcam-quality pictures. I topped out my mother's budget-for-spending-on-me with my 4GB Zen Micro, which by the way, is going to be replaced due to a crack on the top and some dust particles leaking in, which is buggering the shit out of me.

Ever wondered how I look like when sick?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Absolutely the same!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home