Saturday, November 26, 2005

Graduation Night 2005: Class of 2005

Before I begin, this is a pictureless post, because all my pictures are on my multiply site at

Http://celluzion.multiply.com


Yesterday was Graduation Night, pretty weird, and wild night. Grad night was nothing at all what I was expecting something more formal, instead, yes, it was formal, as in people were wearing formal clothing, but the atmosphere was more of a party and wildness. It was like a club or something, with a Green Day knock-off band playing.

Afterwards it was fun, we took a train from Farrer Park to Dhoby Ghaut, and walked to The Labyrinth by Pool Junction. I was pretty pissed inititally, so all I did was concentrate on my pool game, and I could break then run out, but as I got less and less pissed, I got less and less concentrated, and I started to suck. Anyway, it was a good 2-3 hours before we left.

By now, there wasn't any bus, and Frederick wanted to go to Mustafa, so Jian Ming and I accompanied him to Mustafa to buy his goalkeeper gloves. Afterward, I got hungry, and decided to go to Boon Keng Mac to eat.

It was at Boon Keng Mac where I saw YiWen, Cheai Wen, Phuay Wah, Pei Xiu, and Meng Siang. Decided to stay overnight there with them, since ther wasn't any bus, and I didn't want to waste money taking a taxi. We stayed there from around 3 AM to 7:30 AM, talking cock, gossiping, and messing aroudn with the condiments, which you can see in my multiply page I gave the link above.

Great night, not the graduation, but the part AFTER the graduation!

Again, the URL is Http://celluzion.multiply.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home