Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Okay, a new lease of life.

Sorry for the last run of dry posts, I haven't been in the mood to blog, nor have I had much time anyway.

Therefore, my blog will have a new lease on life, starting, with a new tempo, I decided: "Fuck that" to what I said I was going to do, and make this a hate-central of sorts. Now it's back to blogging, and my "Schizophrenia" will be no longer, and I have replaced it to "Side-Rail Cut". A shot in pool where I haven't yet learnt to master when you're shooting from the far side of the side pocket.


On another note, this will chronicle my currently non-existant pool career, since I'm starting to go to a Semi-Pro level, then to a professional level, but no worries, I will continue in my studies and whatnot.

Ciao.


Happy Belated New Years by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home