Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Grr

Not much has happened since I last blogged, got my results, basically that's it. I've decided on an IT course in Ngee Ann Poly, somehow losing my interest in Mass Comm when I went to Ngee Ann earlier to talk to the people there.

Prospects for me when I go to Ngee Ann.

-Explore da West Side.
-Get membership to LanLab\Loop Pool, to use the Brunswick Metros at $4.80\hr during peak hours, or $1.80\hr off peak hours.
-See what's so cool about BTP, Beauty World and Bukit Timah Shopping Centre.
-Don't know anymore.

Basically that's it, I really can't wait to start schooling there, I've never really been to the western part of singapore, preferring to stay in the eastern or central area, so I've pretty much got to explore the western side of singapore, too bad there's not many pool halls, but there are FOUR, yes FOUR, near Ngee Ann Poly, two of which are at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, one at Beauty World, and another at BTP, though the two at BTSC are the best, Loop Pool and Pool Factor.

CUE COMING IN THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home