Wednesday, April 13, 2005

2 Blocked noses and a Fever.

Here I am, it's 1:06 PM, and while my friends are having an excruciating day at school, I am experiencing a different kind of torture at home.... SINUSITIS.

I have this sinusitis disease, and it's a pain in the ass. I'm allergic to everything except the kitchen sink. Well not really, just things with fur and shit like that, I won't go too technical here. Last night, I ATTEMPTED to sleep at around 12 AM... To no avail, frustrated and pissed off, I played around with the computer, tinkered it here and there, with a nose block in my left nose. A nose block for me is extreme torture, as one nostril gets COMPLETELY blocked, it has a weird feeling and is extremely uncomfortable, as it subsides, the OTHER nostril gets blocked to, so why don't you just drip water on my head, I'd rather take that torture anyday.

It was around 1 AM before I tried again, nada, nothing. So, feeling extremely pissed off and suicidal(I have alot of problems NO ONE knows about, no, not even you! You! the reader. It has something to do with daddy-dearest, my non-existant love life, and other shit I don't even know about until I feel extremely pissed off. When I'm extremely pissed off, suddenly these thoughts come into my head and I feel even worse.), I went down to cool myself, look at the cats, restraining myself from hitting a lamp post and breaking it into oblivion. It was finally around 3 AM before I got to sleep, then I woke up at 5 AM, with ANOTHER nose block, I was ready to jump off the Empire State Building, what's the use of living if every fortnight I get fucking sick?

No, instead, I retreated to the room without any air-conditioning, and it was probably an hour before I got to sleep.

Woke up at 9, did some stuff, now it's 1:12 PM as I write this, and I'm geting ready for my visit to the doctor. Updates later on! (Did I mention? I STILL have a fucking nose block?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home