Thursday, February 16, 2006

Whine, whine whine.

Every day, I see people whining, about how their love lives suck, about how they're so tragically dumped by their steady boyfriends\girlfriends, blah blah blah motherfucking blah.

Guess what you fucktards, get a grip, your life doesn't suck, there are others out there with more tragic lives than you have, is it like a fucking trend nowadays? To wallow in self-pity about your pathetic, motherfucking self? No one cares(Pretty hypocritical here, since I'm actually posting ABOUT them, meaning that I care to a certain degree, but fuck you.) you fucking retard, get a grip, take a chill pill, before someone wallops you with a sledgehammer(Not a Sledgehammer Jump\Break cue mind you, you do that I wallop you, an actual sledge-hammer, god damn pool is controlling me, but fuck you.) square in your kisser.

I swear if I see anyone complaining about yourself, I will make sure I hit you, and everyone labels you as a self-pitying fucktard with no degree of integrity left in you, you psycho.


Rant over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home