Saturday, April 16, 2005

A welcome change.

It has been days of torture for me and finally, today, I've got a brief respite. I woke up with no nose blocks after a 14-hour sleep! OMFG! Then I started on the computer, playing Fifa 2005, then trying to find out the problem to my Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil not starting up, I think it has something to do with my tweak to allow my 128MB card to play Ultra Settings, which requires a 512MB card eg. the BFG 6800 Ultra 512 MB with PCI-E\SLi Support. *Drool*

Still haven't resolved the problem though. At around 2 PM, I left home to go to Singapore post, before Mei Mei and Fat Dick arrived to study. From Singapore post, I took 155 to get to the bus-stop I was meeting them. As the bus slowed down at the bus stop, Mei Mei called, what timing! She then saw the Class T-Shirt I was wearing, and that was too much for her as Frederick was also wearing it(He and I collected it yesterday, be prepared to bombard us for the shirts, he has L and XL, I have M And S) I didn't know I had S, so I thought Mei Mei was going to wait, when we arrived at my house however, I took the initiative to check, and Voila! There was S! So good for her. We started at 2:45PM and Ended at 7:30 PM, quite short, as they had WORLD RED CROSS DAY shit until 1 PM or something. Usually it would be from 8 AM to 3 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home