Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cycling

Mm, it's been a while since I went out cycling, so I thought what the heck, I have lots of time now, might as well find another hobby besides pool.

So I took out my brother's two thousand dollar bike which is now in my charge, since he's in Australia, poured some water over it so it wasn't so chock-ful of dust and headed out to try it out, the first time in a long long time.

While cycling, I met with a flat tire at East Coast Park, like a few KM from my house, and also a few KM from the nearest bike store, so I walked all the way back, and left the bike at the store to change the tubing while I got some money.

On my way to collect the bike back, I saw this message.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Fucking hilarious, yet so genius.


I decided to wash the bike thoroughly, and take some pics of it, pics will be up tomorrow, since they're in their raw format, and it'll take forever to upload them, tomorrow I'll resize and compress them and they'll be here for viewing pleasure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home