Sunday, April 09, 2006

Boo

Mood: Nervous Music: 3 Doors Down - Here without you

I was reading Alex's blog, then started chastising him for not updating, which reminded me that I have a blog of my own which no one really reads but it's really fun to actually just post and read the posts yourself.



The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Specify the gender of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying they’ve been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

My Perfect Lover
Gender: Female.

1. Must be about 1.6m, imagine a 1.8m guy with a 1.5m girl, not a pretty sight.
2. Must play pool, or at least show an interest in pool.
3. Must not be as ugly as a bat.
4. Must be able to make conversation with me.
5. Is horny.
6. Not irritating
7. Plays Pool
8. Plays Pool.

Now here I'm supposed to tag 8 people, but I'm not going to give a fuck. :)

Today, the 9th of April, at 1500 hours, will be the LeClassic 9-Ball tournament. I'm pretty nervous, since I basically fucked up the 8-Ball tournament, I was too nervous, I missed too many shots, and missed a crucial safety which led me to lose in the first round. Couldn't even draw properly, too many nerves.

I'm gonna sleep soon anyway. I'll put up pictures of recent events another time ( Sentosa Trip, New Cues etc etc.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home