Monday, April 17, 2006

Laptop!

Heheheh, I received my laptop two days ago, and since then I haven't touched my AMD Athlon 64 3000+ system, other than to set the network settings on it. So now I'm enjoying my wireless network system, and therefore, wireless internet, so I can access the internet from anywhere in my house as long as there is a signal, and at McDonalds, and at Klassic Pool and recreation etc etc.

It's an Acer Travelmate 3282 WXMi.

Intel Duo Processor 1.66GHz
14.1" WXGA Wide TFT LCD
ATi Mobility Radeon X1400(Similar to Radeon's 9550)
80 GB 5400 RPM S-ATA Hard Drive
DVD Double Layer Writer
512 DDR2 RAM(May upgrade)
802.11a\b\g wireless LAN
Bluetooth 2.0

It is quite a beast of a machine for a laptop actually, seeing as I got it for $2000+-(Pretty "cheap" for such performance)

So far I can play games such as GTA and Fifa 2006 on it, I tried 3DMarking it, but it keeps hanging up, dunno why, maybe overheating or the machine can't take the stress.




Heheheheh, I so love wireless internet, not to mention I'm actually connected to my PC through wireless LAN so I can transfer files back and forth from my computer without actually having to be physically even in the same room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home