Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lazy

Mood: Kinda Sleepy Music: None

I have been extemely lazy to update my blog, even after getting my laptop, I dunno why, but heh.

ANYWAY, I have been enrolled into Ngee ANn's School of InfoComm Technology (ICT). I'm in student group 0606, classroom 31-04-09. Pretty okay people, maybe because I haven't gotten to know them well at all, orientation was okay, went to keng half way through Fun(d) 2006. Wanted to meet my friend, should have told my seniors though, so if you're reading this, sorry. :D

There's pretty much A LOT to do in Ngee Ann. I'm pretty stoked at the gym, means I don't have to go all the way to Toa Payoh to go to gym, I can go direct to the gym after classes. I haven't tried any of the canteens except Canteen 1, my brother tells me that it's sort of a budget one, it's cheap with pretty salty food. :)

AFTER school though, Loop Pool is only 2 bus stops away from Ngee Ann. I'm a member there, perks include playing pool on Brunswick Metros(Brunswicks are the Rolls Royce of pool tables, playing on them is like driving a Lambo), with Super Aramith Pro Cup TV balls at a price of.........................

Weekdays
  • 9-3 PM : $1.80
  • 3-6PM : $3
  • 6-1AM :$4.20
Weekends

  • 9-3PM : $1.80
  • 3-6PM : $3.60
  • 6-1AM : $.4.80

I mean what the heck right? That's like an amazingly cheap price for such quality equipment.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

That's me playing on the Brunswick Metros with DROP POCKETS(Able to hold 9 balls before they start popping out of the jaws). WIll get pictures of the Drop pockets another time.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Picture of the Super Aramith Pro CUP TV Balls and Iwan Simonis 860 (See the Iwan Simonis Signature underneath the cushions)

Overall a great place, and I'm gonna pay it another visit later in the afternoon.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger x n a said...

well.. u are forgiven.. But no next time please.. =) -Nadiah

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Y said...

Dun play too much pool okay? Must work hard and get your Distinctions! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home