Saturday, May 14, 2005

14\5\2005 - Gym and Injuries.

Haha, I have a screwed up right leg today, I went to the gym, and got a go on the treadmill, and I seem to have injured my right leg in ways unknown to me. I don't even know why I'm injured, suddenly there's a pain in my right leg. If it were my left, I'd know why, 3 hours of soccer and 2 hours of soccer the next day, the first day I had leg cramp, and the second day Shao Jie tripped me and I twisted my leg. But it's the right leg. Meh.

Anyway, the gym was fun, went with Nicholas, at around 3 PM we met Kamsani. We left at around 3:30 PM. We reached the gym at around 2 PM or so. (Note, working out for more than 1 and a half hours is redundant, don't believe me? Ask the experts on the net.) Anyway..

RUDY PROJECT - HYDE!!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Here's me with my Blue lenses. I look like The Rock lol. Thanks to my haircut and tan. I cut my hair "Botak" 1 and a half weeks ago, so now I have this crappy looking hair, waiting for it to grow and then I'll get spikes.... Then cut it back to "Botak"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A little relaxed

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Orange lenses. :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Orange lenses relaxed ;)


Sorry for poor images, I'm using a webcam for those, I'm devoid of a digital camera. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home