Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Na beh dare to stare at us.

Ignore the title, it's a favourite catch phrase of mine.


A recap of my examinations here.

4-5-2005: English Paper 1 and 2.

English Paper 1 was fun! I love English, it's my forte'. Anyway, I wrote a 660 word essay on Gaming. The question was: Video games are a cause of worry for many adults. Do you agree with this stand? (Something like that) Expository essay, my favourite kind of essay, I love arguing and proving my point.

Paper 2 was shite'. It was hard to understand the passage, fucking English teacher, hope she dies and burns in hell for her sins.

05-05-05: Mother Tongue Paper 1 and 2. (Malay Language)

Fuck! Malay, hahaha. I can't speak Malay even if my life depended on it. Mother Tongue is shit. NO comments for this day.

6-5-2005: E Math Paper 1 and Social Studies.

Woo! Good day. I think I left out around 10-12 marks for my E Math paper, I couldn't do them , and had no time to go back, so I'll get a max of 70 marks out of 80. But hopefully I get around the 60-70 region.

Social Studies, as you read in my previous post, screwed my hand up. I have never written so fast nor so much in my life in 1 1\2 hours. I only type at that rate. (Bragging rights, I have a score of 110 WPM[Words per minute] in touch typing :P) Wrote 6 pages of essay, 3 pages per essay. I had 2 questions to do, one SOurce based and one structured Essay. Hopefully I can score them, I wrote AT LEAST 800-900 PER ESSAY.

9-5-2005: Science(Physics), POA, Lit 1.

Rubbish day. NO recap


10-5-2005: Geog, PoA

Rubbish day. No Recap. Lol. Only highlight was this "Sexy" wristband I bought, I swear, I looked at the colour and forgot to read what was written, then Wei Yang ask "Write what?" Then I remember, then read. Na beh. Lol.

Here it is.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

11-5-2005: Today, I will post a separate entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home