Tuesday, May 03, 2005

3rd May 2005... Lol

It's been more than a week since I was here, in fact around 2 weeks, been too lazy to update, but now, I'm backz0r.

By the way, my condolences to the family and friends of the dearly-departed Mr Wee Kim Wee. I've heard a great many things about him, and he's the president I most respect.

Today was a day, which was, well, as usual. I was almost late, except this time I was late, but not so late. Confused? Let me explain, I was at the bus stop at 7:05, took 67, to change near Lavender, but in Geylang, alot of those construction worker guys boarded the bus at every stop, so the bus was crawling from stop to stop. When I had reached Lavender, it was already 7:23 AM. Lol, flagged down a taxi at around 7:26 AM. Reached school at 7:32 AM. Good thing the gate was not closed yet, with only Neethiamania at the gate, I rushed in the school, and sang the national anthem at the gate. Haha.

Time Table for Today: Humanities(Geog), PoA, Recess, Mother Tongue(ick!), E Math, CME, Sc(chem)

Geog was great, the teacher was great, and I learnt a fair new things. My recent test results for Geog were in the range of 18\21, 10\10 and shit like that, so yeah, I have a new enthusiasm for Geography, BESIDES the teacher who is just so damn hot. (Haha, Edmund, you bastard you! Look what you did to me!)

PoA was 4E4-unleashed, Alan Goh left 10 minutes into the class, and as usual, the class was in a frenzy. Everyone running around, listening to music, talking crap, and groping everyone, (boy and boy action included, not to forget boy and girl, weird ass class). Basically the class was a cacophony of noises and to even make your self heard, you had to shout so that the guy 1 feet away could hear you.

Recess was great, not. I queued up for Nasi Lemak for 5 bloody minutes, and when it was my turn, the lady said "No more Nasi Lemak". Fuck, can you say?

Headed to Mother Tongue class with GREAT aplomb(Sarcasm if you can't tell here, bitch), as usual, bitching, talking bad about the teachers and shit like that.

It was E Math when I started to a little bit crazy. Going "YOU CAN'T SEE ME! *Cue John Cena's hand movement*" That wasn't the worst bit, it was

Chemistry when I really went crazy, it was the heat! My "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" syndrome was getting worse and I started to do it to whomever walked past my table. Haarveen was extremely perplexed when I started laughing and doing the "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" to her. I was laughing like a psycho.

IT WAS THE HEAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home