Friday, May 06, 2005

The moment you've all been waiting for.. Not

Okay, I know, long-ass post, but it's interesting. Yes it is. *Points gun to your head* Say yess...


Okay, I had Maths and Social Studies Mid years today. Maths was cool, I counted, and I'll get what.. Around 70 marks MAX, because I skipped a few questions, and I had no time to get back to them.

Social Studies made my hand limp. I wrote 3 pages of essay, and mind you, I did not leave lines, so it was probably reaching around 800+ words. (Judging from my 2 page 660 word essay in English) Mind you that was for one question. And fuck, I wrote the August 1964 riots, when it was the July 1964 riots. Fuck fuck fuck! Anyway, probably won't lose too many marks over that. Not really that important.

The second question easily outgunned the first question in the word count department. I wrote 3 FULL pages, the first question was more like 2 and 3 quarters. My hand was limp after that. Anyway, hoping to get a good grade for both these subjects.


Ack! I forgot to add this in. I played soccer today. Yes I know, very irresponsible of me, it's mid-year. Damn Wei Yang brought his soccer ball to school and I got tempted. Thanks to him, my vow to not play soccer this mid year has been shattered to oblivion. Well, partly thanks to me too for not having enough self-restraint to well.. restrain myself from playing soccer. Thanks fat ass :P. I THINK we played from 2 to.. 5 PM.

I know, retarded, 3 hours of soccer. But we totally PWNED the other team. The first game was what.. 8-3? I don't know, we lost count after our fifth goal. They were just butchered. Then the buggers from 4E2 came (No offence, however, a certain number of you guys just pissed me off today, bastards), and they were just PUMPED UP. Good timing guys, we had been playing for so long already. Anyway, we still pwned them. 5-2 I think.

And to continue the discussion on platonic relationships.

I still stand by what I say, it is just impossible in our world of testosterone-filled teenagers. I mean one look at a gorgeous lady and that little guy there starts singing the national anthem at full blast. Yes, you know what I mean.

And don't get me started on platonic friendships..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home