Friday, May 27, 2005

Fucking Heat

Singapore is well, very well known for it's Summer season all year round. It's sweltering hot the whole year, and well, that's all you get, basically. When it's cold, you're bound to get sick. What's up Singapore? Why are you so prudish, ignorant, stupid, and hot?

I could go on for hours complaining about meritocrisy, heat, Singapore's prudish nature, and shit like that, but no, I'll just rant about the heat.

Today, I was wearing my god-awful class T-Shirt.

1. It's ugly( I still can't get over the design )
2. Material + Heat = Oven

It amplify's your already hot body temperature to around 10000000 degrees. IT IS FRICKING HOT! I WAS SWEATING BUCKETS WHEN I REACHED BOON KENG MRT!!111!!1!one!11

MRTs, why the fuck aren't there any dustbins? I understand the terrorist threats and shit like that, but what are CCTVs and SECURITY GUARDS FOR?!?!?! Place the cameras in strategic locations, like near dustbins. One example of an idiotic placement of cameras is in the Eunos MRT, I won't bother describing, because describing isn't my forte'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home