Wednesday, October 19, 2005

19-10-2005, Just another day?

I didn't go to school today, yes, I went to keng school, but hell, Wednesdays suck in school anyway, and my GCE "O" Level practical exam is tomorrow, so I wanted to concentrate on memorising practical techniques, which is hard, because my teacher is rubbish, our class has gone to the lab in what, 5 times this year?


Aaanyway, I went out today to study instead of staying home beacuse there was absolutely no power from 8AM - 5 PM. It was fine to study at home, until it started to rain, and as a result, my house was pitch black. Naturally, I could not study, as I could not see any words. *Rolls eyes*

Aaaanyway, here's some pictures.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Cheng Jin eating

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Siang Choong eating


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Abhsishek doing.. what?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Me and Ah Choong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home