Saturday, October 15, 2005

Mmmm, that was a long hiatus.

Anyway, after a few months without blogging, I decided, on impulse, to start one up again, don't ask me why, don't ask me how.

Going ons in my life lately:

  • Well I did OKAY for my prelims, getting an L1R4 of 18, was aiming for 15, but my combined Humanities pulled me down(C6)
  • Total break down of my scores: English A2, Maths B3, Literature B3, Science B4, Combined Humanities C6.
  • GCE "O" Levels coming up in 16+7 = 23 days.
  • Birthday coming up in 16 days.
Pretty uneventful life eh?

Anyway, in my hiatus, I've gotten my Digital Camera-cum-mobile phone. A Panasonic VS2, it's 1.3 megapixel glory + 16 million colour TFT screen.












Yep, that's my phone, weighing at 98grams and being very slim, it's one of the coolest phones you can get for $498(NO plan), and I was so happy I bought it over the K750i, at a whopping $800

As for picture quality, I'll let you judge it yourself?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



P.S. No more tag boards, I hate them.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger Y said...

Nice! Finally you are back from the hiatus. Looking forward to more interesting reads. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home