Wednesday, November 09, 2005

18 Days has gone since I last posted. Hmm..

Er, ya, mini-hiatus. This time due to the GCE O Levels. Not much has happened since I last blogged, I turned 16, I had a disastrous Social Studies exam, and the rest of the papers has been easy as hell.

Social Studies, the Fiasco.

It all started during the Prelims, the Humanities department gave us a stack of essays to memorise, saying that "All you have to do is study this for your O Level". So we did. A few days before O levels though, rumours that Venice was an important chapter spread like wildfire, but here's the catch, NO ONE HAD TAUGHT US VENICE.

Approaching the teachers did no use, they said that "You should not learn Venice, it's just too complicated, learn those essays, one of those topics will surely come out"

Well sure enough, they DIDN'T. NONE, NADA, ZILCH! Venice and other topics came out, none which were spotted did. Asshole teachers. I'm thinking of writing to the SEAB or MOE, I know full well that they cannot remedy the situation, but I want revenge, I'm a vindictive person, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE PEOPLE WHO MAY POTENTIALLY FUCK MY LIFE UP GO ABOUT UNPUNISHED.


Rant over. I'll start blogging more fervently after my O Levels, life's about to get exciting ;)

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger sourcreamsocks said...

Dicky dear. Please update. The internet is getting more boring each day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home