Saturday, October 22, 2005

9 Days.. 16 days..

Rack your brains, what do those numbers stand for?

Well, now it's the 22nd of October 2005. In 9 days time it would be 31st October 2005. Now you're probably thinking: Oh dear, mother tongue exam. But no, it's something more important than the Cambridge Certificate of Education Ordinary Level Exams (GCE "O" Level Exams).

Yes, it is none other than My Birthday.(Not forgetting Mei Mei, but this is MY blog).


Uh huh, yes, I am that narcissistic, and you can't do anything about it, because I am more important than the O levels itself.

(Disclaimer: If you are an idiot, and you think that what I am saying is true, then I feel sorry for you, for perhaps you do not understand and grasp the concept of sarcasm, or maybe you just have a cucumber so far up your ass that you do not recognize a joke. Btw, give me presents ;))

I went to play pool with Jian Ming today, for around two hours, meh, nothing much, I tried out some new tactics that I learnt over the net and through Virtual Pool 3, my draw shots are getting better, my follow and english shots are up to par, but I'm not good enough to be consistent.

Talking about pool, I'm thinking of getting the Predator 4K1 cue, which my brother will be sponsoring half of the cost thanks to his new-found job, that would mean taking my pool game to a whole new level!

Sadly, no pictures today, I was too busy rackin' em up.





1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger alex said...

Chee bai , go study =o And happy birthday =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home