Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Harry Potter: And the Goblet of Fiasco

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was a complete fiasco, skip this part if you don't want spoilers, which I will gladly tag with [spoiler] tags.


The movie, I feel was super rushed, parts of it wouldn't have made sense if you hadn't read the book. It was like an adaption(A bad one at that) of the GOF book on Fast Forward.


[Spoiler]








  1. There was no Quidditch World Cup shown
  2. Why is Hermione oogling over Viktor Krum from the start?
  3. Barty Crouch JR in the start?

I could go on and on forever, but what irked me the most is the way Dumbledore is portrayed as an old man with PMS and a short temper. HE STRANGLED HARRY POTTER! What the hell, isn't Dumbledore supposed to be this calm, kind person, with always a twinkle in his eye? Damn it Mike Newell.


[/spoiler]














I'll talk more about the movie later on, when I get back from the gym.

There was another thing that made it a fiasco, well kinda, we went to Cine at around 7:40 PM, and all shows prior to the 10:25 PM show was fully booked. So we watched the 10:25 PM show, which ended at 1++ AM. By now there were no buses! So, along with Frederick and Stephen, we decided to walk to Boon Keng first, where I would board the taxi there, since it would be nearer to my house, therefore, slightly less costly.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Y said...

You went to Cineleisure I suppose? You could have taken NR7 home. Only S$3.00 .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home